Writing can help you explore your unconscious thoughts and beliefs and creates a space for you to process deep emotions.
There is not a right or wrong way to write or journal your thoughts. I have a friend who purges her thoughts and writes every morning for at least an hour. She just lets her mind wander and writes whatever flows into her consciousness.
Once you have written three pages, you have cleared away the conscious mind chatter and are writing from your subconscious mind.It’s a great way to understand your thoughts on a deeper level.
I invite you to look back through old journals if you have them. Notice what you began writing about after page three. What changes can you see in perspective?
Writing is a powerful way to understand your thoughts and beliefs on a deeper level. If you do not enjoy journaling, I invite you use videos or audio recordings to document your journey.
Those who prefer meditation can spend a few minutes tuning into what they see, feel, hear and notice with each question.
If you love to draw or use another form of arts or crafts to focus and tune into to how you feel. You may read the questions and reflect as you work on one of your projects. However you process is perfect.
These questions were created to help you dig deep and evolve. How you answer them does not matter. What does matter is the aha's you have an what you choose to do to make change.
1. What area of your body are you exploring?
2. How does this body challenge keep you from fully living life? How long?
3. How is your body affecting you on a emotional, mental and spiritual level?
4. What changes do you need to make to heal and return to balance?
5. What obstacles are blocking you from making those changes? (Beliefs/Behaviors/People/Places/Past)
6. What emotions come up when you explore your life and the beliefs and behaviors you have?
7. What fears come up when you think of letting go, or making change?
8. What support will you need as you explore your life? Ex: Friends, Family, Financial, Spiritual, Career
9. Based on your answers above, would you benefit working with a coach, mentor or healer? What would your partnership look like?
10. Describe the body you seek. What would you be like if you were balanced and blissful?
What new awareness do you have after answering the above journal questions? Are you ready to make the changes needed to bring balance back to your body?
If you feel ready to make changes but are unsure of where to begin, read my blog How To Hire Practitioners & Coaches To Help You Heal & Create Bliss
To learn more about the services and packages I offer that can support you in healing your body, schedule a Discovery Call today.
Are you ready to create the life of bliss you have always dreamed of? Schedule a Discovery Call today to learn more about the virtual services, packages and programs I offer.